SALESFORCE DATA SERVICES
This enables SOA-compliant applications, as well as traditional front-end applications such as a reporting tool, to consume the content, providing users with the visibility they need to effectively run their businesses.
Moving from a legacy system to Salesforce CRM requires careful analysis. Information from disparate systems often needs to be brought together and mapped to the Salesforce data model. Our implementation consultants use automated data migration tools and best-practices ensuring the process is accurate and secure. We are highly experienced in:
- Identify multiple data sources.
- Identify data gaps.
- Identify historical data requirements.
- Identify data quality issues and work with business users on data cleansing.
- Identify data redundancy issues and define steps to reduce duplicates.
- Create a process to merge data from different systems.
- Identify legacy and SalesForce objects and field mapping.
- Identify data load sequence.
- Perform at least one or two dry runs before production.
- Involve business users in scrubbing the data as well testing the data.
A clear step-by-step approach is necessary for an effective data migration and integration. Our process is proven to deliver a cost-efficient and long-term solution for your organization’s data needs
You’ve identified the problem. Your Salesforce data is a mess and full of duplicates and inaccuracies. You probably have better things to do than manually clean up all that data so that’s where we come in. We’ve got the tools and expertise to de-dupe, scrub, and clean your data.
You’re going to love your clean Salesforce data.
Here’s what we can do for you: